Purchasing Manager FMCG
Reporting directly to the Procurement Director, Our client is looking for a Procurement Manager that will be responsible for all aspects of the purchasing procedures in order to achieve successful production.
For more than 100 years, Our client has been a leader in the FMCG sector.
Key words: Procurement, Direct Buyer, Indirect Buyer, FMCG, Food, raw materials, Packaging, Strategic project Management, Sourcing, RFQ/RFP, Supply Chain
The Procurement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Assure the identification of primary and secondary sources of suppliers.
- Drive a Procurement strategy based on your experience
- Lead negotiations on contracts for the company and maintain an excellent relationship with your suppliers
- Guide and advise line management in achieving projects
- Evaluate performance of different suppliers and guarantee optimal balance between quality and cost
- Source and qualify new suppliers in order to optimize on cost/quality/processes
- Develop strong relationships with other departments to create maximum value for the business
- Work in close collaboration with internal stakeholders to give them accurate data and market advice
- In collaboration with your procurement director, you will work on a sourcing strategy definition and be the owner of the implementation process
The Procurement Manager will have the following profile :
- Master Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Experience in the FMCG/FOOD/ sectors
- Proven Track record in Purchasing, 5 to 10 years (Direct buyer, senior buyer, project buyer, commodity buyer, category buyer, CAPEX…)
- Fluent in French and English, Advanced Dutch
- An Open-minded problem solver and a team player
- Willing to participate to continuous improvement projects with other departments.
- Driven by challenges and who can think outside the box.
- Join a fast growing and competitive actor in the FMCG sector
- Join a dynamic and family culture
- An attractive Package