Supply Chain Integration Expert
- International manufacturing company
- European continuous improvement position
In the area of Aalst in the East of Flanders our client in the automotive industry is looking for a strong project manager.
In the area of Aalst in the East of Flanders our client in the automotive industry is looking for a strong project manager who can implement and drive continuous improvement within Supply Chain according to Lean Principles.
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Integration Expert who will support and lead European projects and activities of the S&OP Team.
The Supply Chain Integration Expert will focus on:
- Creating insights through data analysis
- Supporting and guiding the S&OP teams in order to improve inventory, costs and planning throughout the supply chain, driving continuous improvement
- Implement and follow up projects that support supply chain integration (suppliers, customers, plants,..)
- Benchmarking and internal communication (goals, strategy, crossfunctional,…)
- Support in implementing Lean Logistics principles as well as supporting the implementation of TPS (Toyota Production System) adjusted to the company
- Support in defining relevant supply chain KPIs
This new position will report to the Director of S&OP and must be capable of working independently with minimal guidance as well as within project teams.
Within the company you will have regular contact with central and local planning teams, the European management and other departments. Your external contacts will be the customers, suppliers and supporting consultants.
This position requires occasional travel to plants, distribution centers, customer and supplier locations.
We are looking for:
- A master with + 10 years' experience in supply chain (supply chain planning, inventory management, demand planning, operations management, project management,…)
- Experience with continuous improvement projects in an international company preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership, personal integrity, compliance with corporate ethics, management abilities, strategic thinking and organizational skills.
- Structured project management skills
- Knowledge of supply chain management and lean techniques (value stream mapping,..)
- Strong understanding of information systems (ERP, supply chain software,..) and flows
We offer a competitive salary package.