Project Manager Clinical Supply
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Project Manager Clinical Supply Organisation description:
Our client is a rapidly growing clinical supplies packaging and labeling company, providing services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.Job description:
- You design and implement solutions sold by the Business Development Department to answer customers' requests.
- You coordinate and follow-up projects effectively across the operational departments.
- You evaluate the projects and their outcomes afterwards.
- You act as a primary contact and final accountable person between the customer and the company's operational departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You ensure that the services are delivered on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality standards.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in project management and you are familiar with clinical trial processes.
- You have knowledge of packaging & labeling or supply chain in clinical trials.
- You are fluent in English and French. Any additional language is an asset.
- Must: you have GMP - GDP - GCP knowledge.
- High organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Team worker and team spirit
- Assertiveness and diplomacy
- Customer oriented
- Permanent contract on the client's payroll
- Competitive salary package
- Work within a nice atmosphere and great team-spirit
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713