Robert Half is currently recruiting a Business Analyst to join an international transport company.
The company is located in the Brussels region.
- You will have a supportive function with the roll-out of the Strategic Plan;
- You will be responsible for the analysis of market data and trends;
- You will be responsible for the follow-up of projects (investments, implementation processes, IT,…)
- You will take knowledge of our IT infrastructure and the link to our business models;
- You will be the point of contact for Ad Hoc inquiries from the Management;
- You will be responsible for design and implementation of KPI set and performance evaluation tools to better understand the operational performance of the Company;
- You will identify opportunities for improvement and drive towards excellence;
- You will prepare financial analysis and profitability reports;
- You will perform customer profitability analysis and take/propose actions;
- You will perform cost analyses and productivity calculations;
- You will support financial analysis for new product launches or new customer activation;
- You will assist in special projects as required.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- You have experience in a business analyst function, experience in audit is a plus;
- You have an analytical mindset and you are numbers oriented;
- You have strong administration skills;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have strong priority management skills;
- You are able to cope with deadlines and evolving workload;
- You have the ability to independently set-up, manage and drive clearly defined projects;
- You have good working knowledge of computer systems;
- You have the ability to work and communicate with people at all levels;
- You have a hands-on approach and solutions oriented mind;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus;
Interested in this position? Apply today.