(m/f) Administrative Assistant
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a (m/f) Administrative Assistant.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the pharmaceutical sector.
As Administrative Assistant (m/f) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You respond to customer requests (customer support);
- You advise new on-boarding partners;
- You carry out the contractual on-boarding process;
- You support alignment and improvement of the on-boarding process;
- You prepare presentations, workshops, user trainings and webinars;
- You support the external communication;
- You assist the organization of information events;
- You give assistance to the program monitoring;
- You prepare the agenda of the Managers Meeting;
- You draft, align and distribute minutes of the monthly Management Meetings.
The requested qualifications for this Administrative Assistant (m/f) position include:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Office Management or an equivalent;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English and French;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel);
- You have strong organizational and planning skills;
- You have a pronounced service orientation;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills;
- You are flexible, well organized and stress resistant.
Our client offers:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- A full time contract for a temporary period of 3 months;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Junior Assistant? Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam: Cliquez ici Klik hier