OPTIMISATION ENGINEER (h/f)
Our customer is located in Charleroi area.Description de la fonction
Your responsibilities will be:
- Process development of stem cell culture for human cell therapy applications.
- Planning and executing cell expansions protocols, bioreactor experiments, monitoring cell cultures.
- Developing downstream processing protocols.
- Developing cryopreservation technology.
- Daily management of operations.
- Interface with R&D, QC and Manufacturing teams.
- Reporting on experiments.
- Interactions with suppliers of equipments and media and external collaborations.
- PhD or Master degree, in sciences or bio-engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with cell culture is required; experience with mesenchymal stem cell is a plus.
- Experience with bioreactors and microcarriers is required.
- Thorough understanding and mastery of analytical QC methods as Flow cytometry, Q-PCR and cell based assays.
- Knowledge of Quality by Design and mastery of statistical design of experiments are a plus.
- Fluent in French and professional proficiency in English.
- Computer skills (Windows environment).
- Rigorous, passionate, dynamic and excellent team skills.
- Hands-on problem solving and proactive attitude.
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, sense of innovation and literature reading and update.
We offer a long-term contract (CDI) in a dynamic quickly growing company.
Interesting by this job ? Then, do not hesitate further, and send your detailed CV and an application letter to www.selecthr.be.