Customer Care Ambassador
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For our customer situated in Woluwe we are looking for several Customer Care Ambassadors.
Reporting to one of our Team Leaders Customer Care, your responsibilities will cover administrative/support tasks
related to customers.
After an intensive on-the-job training, you will be an expert in Ingenico Payment Services products and services, allowing you to take
- Merchant contract management: accuracy check of information provided by the merchant
- Creation and set up of accounts for high-profile merchants
- Payment method activation for merchant accounts
- Password administration for newly registered merchants
- Incoming Administrative Request handling by mail, tickets and phone (contract and invoice duplicate requests, billing information changes, etc.)
- Filing and treatment of official documents
- First contact for financial issues (invoices, credit notes, payment terms, etc.)
- Screening of the admin mailbox and ticketing system, as well as taking appropriate action
- Backup for the sales team (mainly by phone)
- Active collaboration in projects
For this challenging position, we need a talented individual with strong administrative and organizational skills.
Our candidate should fit following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree with preferably 1-2 year(s) experience in a similar position
- Perfect in Dutch; Fluent in French and English
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit
- Independent and willing to take initiative
- High drive for result, combined with an eye for detail
Salary and Benefits
Are you the colleague our customer is looking for ?
Send us your CV + motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 114-3974