Technical Customer Care Ambassador
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For our customer situated in Woluwe we are looking for serveral technical Customer Care Ambassadors.
Reporting to one of our Customer Care Team Leaders, your main responsibility is to take care of all incoming 1st line technical support demands coming from our customers (merchants) and partners in our Dutch speaking countries.
Besides that you will – depending on your language skills - act as a backup for your colleagues within the Customer Care Support teams for the other countries where Ingenico ePayments is active.
After an internal training period about our service offers & technical solutions, you will be an expert in Ingenico ePayments products and services. This will allow you to perform the following tasks:
- Treat all inbound 1st line technical support requests (phone, e-mail, ticket)
- Assist new merchants with setting up test accounts in our free trial environment and provide high quality support
- Support merchants in their transition to the production environment to ensure a smooth start-up of their online payment activities
- Ensure the continuity of our merchants business by responding quickly and taking the correct measurements on day-to-day questions on the services provided by Ingenico Payment Services
- Escalate appropriate support requests to a 2nd or 3rd line support level
- Act as a backup for the operational and administrative support colleagues for all countries in which Ingenico ePayments is active
- Pro-active screening of the support mailbox and ticketing system and take appropriate action
- Use the offered support tools (software, FAQ, activity logging, etc…) in the most optimal way and report update requirements where necessary
- Active collaboration in project work and work to a plan
- Close interaction with other departments (Sales, Marketing, Development,...)
For this challenging function, we need a talented individual with both good analytical and administrative skills:
- Preferably 1-2 year(s) of working experience in a similar position
- Profound technical/IT knowledge
- Dutch at native or near-native level; very good knowledge of French and English; any other European language (German, Spanish,...) is considered an asset
- Very good relational and communication skills
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Self-motivated and showing initiative
- Showing ability to work in a co-operative and flexible way
- Displaying a disciplined and positive approach, persevering when faced with obstacles
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts in internet technologies, e-commerce, etc...
Salary and Benefits
Are you the colleague our customer is looking for ?
Send us your CV + motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 114-3975