Marketing Coordinator - Ruisbroek
We’re Zipcar, the world’s largest car-sharing company, and we’re looking to add new talent to our team in Brussels.
Today, Zipcar provides hundreds of thousands of people with a viable alternative to traditional car ownership, saving them money, time and headaches. Zipcar members in cities across America, Canada, and Europe are making the decision to live car free and enjoying the convenience and environmental benefits of having cars on-demand.
As we continue to grow our operations, we’re looking for talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the family in our Brussels office. We aim to create an environment that is supportive, diverse, and as fun as our brand. If you’re results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled member experience for our community, we encourage you to apply.
To learn more about Zipcar in Brussels, visit zipcar.be
In order to help Zipcar develop its activities in Brussels, we’re looking for a motivated Marketing Coordinator (m/f)
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, proactive, creative, detail-oriented and multi-tasking marketing professional. The Coordinator will support the Marketing Manager on different projects including advertising (online and offline), events, newsletters, social media and budget management.
You should apply for this great job, if:
- You’re a French native, but speak English fluently. Dutch is a plus.
- You have a marketing or communications degree and 3-4 years of marketing experience
- You’re a strong communicator and have a commercial attitude
- You like to work hard (and occasionally also party hard ;-))
- You control deadlines and are a problem solver
- You’ve got experience guiding creative and media agencies
- You’ve got a clear, convincing writing style
- You know how to organise events, set up street activation and how to get the best results from them. You don’t mind the occasional weekend work.
- You are creative and have an eye for detail
- You’re open, enthusiastic and fun to work with
Duties and responsibilities
- Copy/content creation: write copy for ads, newsletters, social media and website.
- Graphic design coordination: brief the agency for creative materials such as ads, flyers, etc.
- Member service (MS) coordination: brief the MS department about new promotions/campaigns/products/news.
- Street marketing team: lead the scheduling, planning and implementation of the team.
- Collaborate with Market Manager, Marketing Manager and headquarters on the development, implementation and management of local strategies
- Monitor, measure, and report the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Lead frequent meetings with all stakeholders, including internal and external partners
- Manage projects
- Follow up general and budget administration.
Required skills & qualifications
- French is your maternal tongue and you’re proficient in English.
- 4 years of marketing work experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic internet tools (Drupal, e-mail marketing, …). Graphic knowledge is a plus
- Interpersonal skills – you work well with others, communicate effectively with those around you and remain open to others' ideas
- Oral communication – you speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Written communication – you edit your work for spelling and grammar, present numerical data effectively and are able to read and interpret written information
- Planning/organising – you prioritise and plan work activities and use time efficiently, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Quality control –you pay attention to the details that make the difference between pretty good and remarkable
- Adaptability – you know that change is inevitable, and you thrive in an environment where every day is a new adventure with new opportunities
- Flexible schedule – you are available to do what is necessary to get the job done
- Results-driven: Experience with tracking success of marketing programs, with an acute eye for ROI
- Member-centric: Empathetic approach to service, paired with a passion for our brand and a belief that we are fulfilling a real need in members’ lives
- Local: Knowledge of Brussels is a must.
What we offer
We offer a place within a team of motivated people who are passionate about their job and our customers. On top of that, you get a competitive salary, benefits package and free membership to our service.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Marketing / PR / Communication | Marketing | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Assistance Marketing | Marketing | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Communication | Marketing | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | E-marketeer | Marketing | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Marketing / Communication - général | Marketing | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience