Intellectual Property - Technical Information Engineer (m/f) / R-Tech sa (Schréder Group)
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Description of the Company
Schréder is a group of 48 companies worldwide, with more than 2,600 men and women, passionate about light and innovation, experts in the design and development of outdoor lighting solutions ( www.schreder.com ).
Schréder Group's headquarters are located in Brussels. Its research and development lab, R-tech, is located in Liège.
In order to reinforce its Legal Entity, R-Tech is looking for an :
Intellectual Property / Technical Information Engineer
Reporting to the Legal Entity Manager, your responsibilities are as follows :
- Performing prior art searches for proposed new inventions
- Collecting ideas from inventors
- Identifying the key words for the search query
- Performing the search in databases like Patbase, STN, Questel, Patsnap
- Establishing a concise report of the results
- Helping the inventors selecting the relevant documents out of the prior art search, in view of their inventions ;
- Training Schréder’s employees in using public available (patent) literature databases in support to their research activities ;
- Monitoring competition
- Regular legal status monitoring of specific applications and report of relevant information
- Regular patent monitoring of specific fields and applicants and report of relevant information in a stakeholder friendly format
- IP landscaping ;
- Performing first phase infringement searches ;
- Participating in elaboration and management of an IP/knowledge tool for collecting and storing prior art searches and results, invention disclosures, trade secrets.
Professional skills and experience required
- You hold a Masters degree in applied or exact sciences in physics, electronics or electro-mechanics.
- You have ideally a knowledge of literature databases such as Patbase, STN, Questel, Patsnap.
- You have a strong interest in searching technical information.
- You are known for your communication skills (both orally and written) and your analytical skills.
- You work accurately and in a structured way.
- A good knowledge of English is required. French and/or German is/are a plus.
- Besides a competitive package, R-Tech offers an exciting job inside an international environment, with a great team spirit.
If you would like to apply for this post, or would like further information, please contact Bernadette Bertemes by email under email@example.com or via http://www.ingeniumrh.be citing the reference n° 170407. Your application will be processed rapidly and treated in full confidence.
Please note that Ingenium RH is the exclusive agent for this position.
Postulez à l’offre: Intellectual Property - Technical Information Engineer (m/f) / R-Tech sa (Schréder Group)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément