HR Manager (H/F)
Description de l’entreprise
Our client is an international group settled in Mons Regio.Description de la fonction
As HRM, you are responsible for:
- Implementing and follow up on employee strategy in all areas connected to the employee lifecycle for our Europeans sites. You will do this in close team work with local HR managers and local managers as well as the controller.
- Drive, initiate, support, follow up all relevant HR areas such as attract, recruit, develop, and retain.
- Together with the controller and the manager, set clear and relevant goals and priorities
- Taking part in, and leading different HR projects
- Collaborate with other HR managers to achieve goals
- Create and support a good teamwork with external partners such as search/recruitment firms, schools, HR knowledge networks etc.
- Experience from implementing and driving strategies and/or projects in an international environment
- Education in business management with specialization in HR or relevant comparable work experience in general HR areas such as attract, recruit, develop, and retain
- Experience from driving employer branding activities as well as strategic and qualitative recruitment
- Proven successful leader experience
- General knowledge about ER-related questions, i.e. work environment and employment law
- Clear communication and presentation skills, including written and spoken English
- The willingness and ability to travel
- An analytical and fast thinker who sees potential and opportunities, taking action accordingly
- Strong team player, being a true people’s person
- Communicating in a clear and inspirational way, with the ability to bring others onboard
- Self-directed with an ability to navigate within the organization to ensure best outcome
- A strong drive to reach results, daring to challenge and look for solutions
- Curiosity and flexibility with a can-do attitude
An open-ended contract with a salarial package: car, assurances, CR,...