HR Assistant (m/f)
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for an (m/f) HR Assistant.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation. The company is active in the fashion and fabric industry.
As HR Assistant (m/f) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintain all employee files and ensure accuracy of active/terminated files;
- Prepare and process payroll information for all staff;
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports to internal and external customers;
- Ensure all relevant payroll information is correct for each store;
- Manage the HR & Payroll administration for new store openings;
- Administer and correctly process other benefits for employees;
- Support with the preparation of contracts and other employee paperwork;
- Prepare documents relative to personnel such as social documents leavers and health insurance;
- Prepare all documents and answer queries related to training activities;
- Assist with the development of internal processes to ensure optimal HR service to the organization;
- Support HR manager with ad-hoc requests and projects.
The requested qualifications for this HR Assistant (m/f) position include:
- You are experienced in Payroll;
- You are driven to deliver excellent levels of work with strong attention to detail;
- You are able to use initiative to prioritize work and remain organized during busy periods;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English both written and verbal;
- You are experienced in labor law as well as social regulations;
- Ideally, you are educated to degree level in HR although not essential;
- You are able to manage confidential and sensitive employee information;
- You are able to identify and escalate compliance issues where appropriate;
- You are able to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a high level of accuracy;
- You are able to build strong relationships with all our people and external stakeholders;
- An excellent and clear communicator both written and verbal;
- IT literate, with good Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, and an aptitude to become quickly familiar with new systems.
Our client offers:
- A full time contract for an interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of HR Assistant? Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam: Cliquez ici Klik hier