Junior Financial Controller (M/F) - FR/EN - Waterloo
For one of our client, RobertHalf is actively looking for a Junior Financial controller.
Working within the Finance, Controlling, IT and Logistics team, the employee will report to the Head of the department on the Belgian site located near Waterloo.
The key tasks within controlling and finance are
- Participate in monthly closing activities
- Participate in preparation of monthly reporting, management report,
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and meeting with Cost Centre responsible
- Assist in Sales controlling
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts, annual information to Works Council, …
- Participate to the implementation and stabilization of Microsoft AX Dynamics (ERP)
- Participate to product costing Review process
- Contribute to cascade controlling and finance understanding through the organization
- Assisting with ad hoc work, (e.g. business cases and other tasks)
- University degree in economics or equivalent
- Very good understanding of accounting
- Knowledge in VAT and procedures creation is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of MS office suite
- Knowledge of ERP and AX Dynamics in particular is a plus
- Excellent command of French and English
- Good communication skills, positive, proactive and team spirit
- Customer oriented
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics: We expect you to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Finance / Controlling function.
As a person, you are a team player, dynamic, outgoing and accustomed to working with details and deadlines. You bring a positive "can-do" attitude to the department team and company.
Our client offers an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment with a good opportunity to work with a broad variety of different tasks within the Finance & controlling function. You will be working closely with the other departments
The offer is a full time permanent contract with an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits and insurances; a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic work environment with an open culture.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting specialises in placing highly qualified finance professionals on a permanent basis.