Area Sales Manager Europe
For over 80 years, Pacarbel (www.pacarbel.be) has been a creative producer of disposable paper based tablecloths. From its manufacture based in Petit-Rechain (Verviers, Belgium), the company designs, produces and distributes tailor-made solutions for large retailers and wholesalers all over Europe, both under its own brand and private labels. Pacarbel offers a wide range of products, using different materials to answer every customers’ needs. The company is one of the market leaders in innovation, bringing one new product per year to the market. Together with its core values Trust, Listening and Creativity, its know-how and high quality printing technology made Pacarbel an inescapable actor in the market of art of the table. In the context of developing the business, Pacarbel is looking for a (m/f):
Area Sales Manager Europe
Operational and strategic position in the tablecloth sector
Sales strategy design and full commercial development of your market
• After analysing the B2B market, prospects and customers, you participate, together with the management team, in the definition of the sales strategy to reach the long and medium-term objectives. You draw your business plan and translate it into action.
• You identify commercial opportunities and convert these into sales performances. You interact regularly with the Business, to identify the market trends and needs and transform them into opportunities.
• You are the point of contact for customers based in Europe (mainly France, Benelux, Germany, Scandinavia and Great Britain). The French market is a major segment to be developed further.
• You share your experience and analysis from the field with the management team. You bring creative ideas in order to adapt proactively to the changing markets.
• You report to the CEO, and you travel all over Europe. You benefit from the support of 2 inside administrative sales people.
Strong sales drive - Entrepreneurial attitude – Good listener
• You have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role with large retailers and have held a first position in key account management.
• You have a proven track record in selling solutions to FMCG (preferably non-food) sectors as well as through distributors. You understand the complexity of selling private label products.
• You are used to traveling and meeting multicultural customers.
• An advanced level of French, English and Dutch is a must. German is an asset.
• You have good analytical skills and you can structure information easily. You master Excel.
• Open-minded, results driven and persistent, you listen to and understand the needs and trends of the market.
• Autonomous and flexible, you can plan your days and weeks efficiently.
A unique commercial challenge
• The opportunity to use your sales drive to truly impact the strategy of the company.
• A key role offering autonomy, empowerment and a large opportunity for sales growth in Europe.
• A family company culture, based on customer relationships, innovation, quality, and customer service.
• The support of committed and experienced colleagues.
• A competitive salary package.
• The opportunity to broaden your scope of responsibilities.
Contact details Mercuri Urval: ref. BE-03460 - tel. +32 (0)10 234 999 - www.mercuriurval.be