Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry. More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry. At Solvay, you are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork. Whether you see yourself in research, marketing, or manufacturing, Solvay offers you a multinational environment in which to explore diverse career opportunities and a more sustainable future through chemistry.
Solvay is looking for an experienced Content Editor to join its Corporate Communications’ Editorial team. Reporting directly to the Editorial Manager, the mission of the Editor will be to:
- Create written and multimedia content for internal and external media.
- Collaborate with the Editorial manager external media on the Annual Report; monitor the production process of the Annual Report.
- Contribute to Internal communication projects.
- As content creator for internal and external media:
Produces written content on the basis of briefings and documents
Proposes and manages production of attractive multimedia content:
- Data visuals
- Campaigns, posters
- Contests, games - (...)
- Feeds Group editorial calendar, keeps abreast of Solvay news in areas assigned assigned to her/him, generates original story ideas
- As production manager of the Annual Report:
- Supports the editorial manager external media
- Is the subeditor of the AR
- Is the time keeper of the AR production process
- Organizes the collaboration between AR production contributors
- Monitors the business relationship with external providers, including budget
- Contributes AR content in general and on demand or upon own initiative for specific topics (e.g. selecting coverage areas of GBU annual activities)
- Contributes content creation of derived tools, manages their production and coordinates with the other entities/zones ( Solvay in brief, Posters/Kakémonos, Group presentation, infographics)
- As project manager of internal corporate communication campaigns:
- Supports the Group Editorial Platform Manager and Editorial Manager Internal Media
- Contributes ideas for campaign creation.
- Manages production process and external resources and coordinates with the
internal entities Works in close relationship with the Digital and Social team to optimize contents for publication on digital and social media
- At least 5 years’ experience in any of the following: journalism, editing/content management, media relations, communications
- Professional quality storytelling and writing in English
- Project management - Operational command of French is a plus
- Flexibility and speed
- Ability to organize work with stringent deadlines
- Geared towards producing quality content
- Curious, news-minded
Only applications through the online application form will be considered!
(You will receive a confirmation via email.)
Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 738 02 60.