Area Sales Manager
EverZinc (www.everzinc.com) is a global leader in the production of zinc chemicals with three product lines: fine zinc powders, zinc oxide and zinc powders for batteries. Industrial operations are located in Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, China and Malaysia. Over 170,000 tons of high quality end products are shipped from 8 production sites to serve their global customer base. EverZinc’s main markets are pharmaceutical, chemical and painting industry, animal feed, cosmetics and personal care,... To reinforce its leadership on its European market, Everzinc (600 FTE worldwide) is looking for (m/f):
Area Sales Managers
A leading role with international scope
Design your business plan, capitalize on opportunities and energize your market
• In collaboration with your manager and the Commercial Director, you define your commercial approach to manage your market for dedicated product lines and applications in Europe.
• You analyze market trends, you collect feedback from your colleagues and clients, you practice a smart competitor watch and you identify new development opportunities.
• You lead you client portfolio of distributors and industries, and develop long-term partnerships with them: selection, evaluation, annual agreements, setting targets, regular meetings and follow-ups.
• You represent EverZinc in international associations and specialized fairs.
• You are based in Angleur (Liège area) and travel 40% of your time in Europe.
Technical curiosity, entrepreneurial attitude and feeling for industrial applications
• In addition to your Master’s degree, you ideally have 5 years’ working experience in an industrial environment.
• You are greatly interested in technology and engineering and have proven track records in Sales management with international scope.
• Beyond your experience, you will make the difference by your endless enthusiasm, your social skills, your commitment and your personal drive.
• You are fluent in English and French. Any other language as Italian, Spanish is a major asset.
• You are willing to travel 40% of your time.
Join Everzinc, The Global Zinc Expert Company!
• A challenging position offering a large scope and unique sales responsibilities.
• A solid training period regarding products and applications.
• The opportunity to employ different skills in a dynamic market environment.
• A company culture based on customer relationships, quality, technique and service.
Contact details Mercuri Urval: ref. BE-03502 – tel. +32 (0)10 234 999 - www.mercuriurval.com