Sales & Marketing coordinator - Institutional
If you have a commercial spirit, if you are attracted by marketing side and if you interested by European and public affairs, don't hesitate to apply !
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our partner is a growing company that develops, sells and monitors software solutions for intergovernmental institutions.
Due to growth in their sales and Marketing department, our client is in search of a Marketing and Internal Sales Representative / Account Manager to expand the sales & marketing team.
Notice: /!\ to apply for this job, you need to provide a cover letter with your updated resume /!\
- Create new, modify existing marketing material and maintain marketing resources, such as: website, brochures, leaflets, social media channels, presentations, roll-ups, etc.
- Work with remote based marketing team on developing and maintaining marketing material current
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve annual quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals
- Perform effective online and live demos to prospects
Profil du candidat
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales & Marketing person that thrives in a global market environment.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious marketing, customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You must be comfortable making creating marketing materials in cooperation with an internationally based marketing team as well as making many (20+) calls daily, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales in a global market.
The time division between both roles is 40% Marketing and 60% Sales activities.
In addition to this you will be representing the company occasionally during conferences abroad, speaking and presenting in front of audiences and participating in panel discussions
- Bachelor or master in Economics (option marketing)
- Proven marketing skills, including up-to-date knowledge on latest social media channels and both on-line as well as off-line marketing strategies for the global market
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, other languages are an asset
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota is considered a plus
- Proven inside sales experience is considered a plus
Conditions et Avantages
- A competitive salary package and commission within a start-up environment with room for creativity