Robert Half is currently recruiting a Financial Controller to join an international company.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will be responsible for reporting of monthly financials: US GAAP and local reporting;
- You will be responsible for variance analysis: preparation of BTA analysis, balance sheet flux and detailed analysis;
- You will be responsible for the review of the monthly closing process and completion of accounting activities;
- You will be responsible for the review of balance sheet and reconciliations;
- You will support VP Sales and business stakeholders with thorough financial feedback and updates;
- You will inform local Account Management and Marketing teams about VAT changes and provide answers to questions coming from the business;
- You will assist in creating the annual budget and business plan: prepare and discuss/review the budget with VP Sales;
- You will ensure compliance with SOX404/internal audit, maintain control matrices and implement recommendations of internal audit;
- You will manage VAT, social security and customs aspects, ensure correct and timely filing of VAT returns, provide internal support and advise on VAT topics;
- You will partner with Legal Counsel and Indirect Tax Manager with regards to identification and resolving problems;
- You will lead a team of 5 team members, identify and develop talents, ensure succession planning and provide general guidance to the team;
- You will execute/collaborate on cross-departmental projects assigned by Financial Controller EMEA;
- You will report to the Financial Controller EMEA.
- You hold a Master degree in Accounting;
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in Accounting of which 3 years in a similar role;
- A minimum 3 years of experience with People Management is required;
- Excellent technical accounting expertise is required;
- You have a profound knowledge of Belgian GAAP & US GAAP. Experience with other local GAAP is considered a plus;
- Solid knowledge of international VAT is considered a plus;
- You are fluent in English and another local language (Dutch and/or French);
- You possess strong organizational and time management skills;
- You possess excellent analytical skills;
- You possess excellent leadership skills: result-driven, problem solving mentality, stress resistant and able to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- You are proactive;
- You are able to present complex data in an organized and comprehensive manner;
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team;
- You are business minded;
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills: you are able to build up solid relationships with colleagues and external parties.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Postulez à l’offre: Financial Controller
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément