Maintenance Manager (M/F)
Binani 3B-the fibreglass company (www.3b-fibreglass.com) is a leading developer and supplier of fiberglass products and technologies for different industries: automotive, wind and performance composites applications.
3B is an entrepreneurial company with manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Norway and India. With a Customer Service Centre near Brussels, 3B is a young and dynamic company built on a rich heritage in fiberglass development and production as well as a special commitment to supporting its customers.
For their headquarters located in Battice, the company is currently looking for a:
Maintenance Manager (M/F)Description de la fonction
Objective and mission:
As a member of the technical and maintenance team, you will ensure the availability of production equipment and infrastructures for efficient and safe production operations at a reasonable cost and at a high level of sustainability.
Your main areas of responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the department weekly schedule based on different inputs such as incurred failures, SAP notifications and periodical orders production and maintenance platform meetings, new engineering works, etc ;
- Review, define and execute necessary predictive and preventive maintenance plans in order to ensure that production equipment and infrastructures are continuously under control and reliable;
- Suggest and implement productivity programs/projects in your area or responsibilities;
- Participate to yearly maintenance budget definition. Track and challenge maintenance costs in your area of responsibilities in order to respect or improve maintenance financial plan;
- Optimize processes through the coordination of activities with other disciplines of maintenance and production departments;
- Organize, schedule and lead operations of your team. Record all maintenance operations in SAP PM and use it to edit maintenance reliability and efficiency reports;
- Ensure discipline and drive his workers trainings & development;
- Develop a strong partnership with manufacturing departments;
- Execute cross-functional reliability improvement projects in your department and implement equipment reliability metrics;
- Be in charge of the redaction or revision of maintenance procedures;
- Train your team to the shared reliability method and support them in their own reliability improvement tasks;
- Support maintenance engineering and plant engineering in obsolete equipment/technical items/spare parts replacement or other projects...
Requirements & profile:
- Engineering degree
- Between 5 and 15 years experience in an industrial sector
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in people management
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Proactive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in French and English
Offer: You will work in a very entrepreneurial and international environment where people are recognized as the source of the success of the company and will receive a competitive compensation package.