Ingénieur d'Entretien (h/f)
Unique Technicum recrute, sélectionne et met à disposition des collaborateurs techniques et industriels dans divers départements au sein de petites et grandes entreprises.
Merci de nous transmettre votre cv en Français.
You will be an important member of our after sales service team that supports worldwide our Power Quality products.
After a deep training on our products, you will be involved in all tasks related with commissioning, repairing and maintaining our highly technical products such as active filters, thyristor switched capacitors and flicker compensators.
What makes the job more attractive is the wide variety of tasks:
Remote customer support, investigations and diagnosis following a failure, spare parts selection, on site intervention, project documentation, training of our customers, network measurements, support to sales and project management
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master degree within Electrical Engineering
- You master the principles of electrotechnics and are not afraid of other aspects of engineering science such as mechanics and thermal management
- You have the willingness to travel and to work internationally and autonomously
- You have experience in working in industrial plants. Any experience in the field of power factor correction and harmonic filtration will be of value
- You are a good communicator, who can easily take contact with our customers
- Familiarity with modern IT tools is assumed
- Knowledge of the French and English language is required
Salary and Benefits
We offer a varied job in an international group which feels very strongly about the development of its staff.
You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment.
You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with you capabilities and experiences.