Field Supervisor High Technology : Electricity and Mechanics
We are looking for a Field Supervisor : Electricity and Mechanics who will lead a team of 4 people for an international technological company with strong influence within the market and a high potential of growth.
The Field Supervisor will be in charge of projects from a to z: plan the construction sites, organize the purchase and storage of the necessary equipment, follow the various installation procedures, control the budget and be result oriented, follow the quality, safety and environment.
- Responsible for the realization of the various projects guaranteeing a security, a quality, a timing and an optimal budget management
- Lead and supervise a team of technicians and subcontractors
- Problem Solver
- Communicate with customers, subcontractors, suppliers and third parties
- Maintenance of automatic systems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc/MSc degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of directly related prior experience in Quality Management
- Good knowledge in electricity and mechanics.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Open Minded person, Team Player, good leadership skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, Dutch or French is a plus
You will benefit from the combination of:
- Opportunity to join a powerful, profitable and impressive international structure, rewarding its employees' loyalty!
- A high-level remuneration package going up to 50.000€ + car + DKV+ Advantages !
- Location right close to the ring easily accessible by the highway to avoid the traffic jam
- A fast-growing company with 15% of growth every year
- An international company structure with a strong potential and a huge investment structure to help them
- You will have many opportunity of evolution.