STRATEGIC MARKETING ANALYSTS
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $58 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 400,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. To learn more about how FedEx connects people and possibilities around the world, please visit http://about.fedex.com/.
At the FedEx Brussels downtown offices (close to Central Station), FedEx Express Marketing department has several vacancies for (m/f) analytical marketers. FedEx will offer fixed term contracts for these vacancies of 1 or 2 years, with possibilities to extend.
STRATEGIC MARKETING ANALYSTS
As Marketing Analyst you will:
- Develop price strategies and programs for all markets in the European region, in close cooperation with the sales organization, other marketing groups and meeting the expectations of the senior management.
- Initiate yield management programs that strike the right balance between customer requirements and the internal profit objectives of the company.
- Identify, analyse, develop and implement process/practice/policy to improve operational pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
- Develop advanced tools for the sales organization to submit and execute pricing requests for strategic customers.
The right Marketing Analyst will have the following profile:
- Business school/University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing
- A first experience in dealing with Marketing, Finance or Sales business cases
- Excellent understanding of the Marketing mix in the service industry
- Thorough business and marketing knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must (working language)
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities
- Strong MS Excel skills and affinity with IT.
- Ability to manage internal cross-functional teams to fast-cycle strategic developments
- FedEx does not hire candidates without a valid work permit for Belgium.
FedEx offers to the marketing analyst a fixed term contract of 1 or 2 years, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. FedEx takes pride in the career development programs that we offer our employees as part of our people oriented philosophy.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN BELGIUM. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS.
Other keywords: Market analyst, business analyst, marketer, pricing, financial analyst, analytical marketing
For more information: Call HANS VERHEIJ on the number: GSM + 32 473 715114 Direct +32 2 738 02 68
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Logistique et distribution - général | Marketing / PR / Communication
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Logistique et distribution - général | Étude de marché et analyse
- Offres | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience | Logistique et distribution - général | Marketing / Communication - général