7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Maintenance Supervisor Organisation description:
XPE Pharma & Science offers a unique combination of providing high qualified Scientific, Technical, Commercial and/or Medical expertise through staffing, consultancy, Project management or Project delivery services. We have more than 250 XPErts helping out our clients in different phases of the development process of a drug/medical device or product. As a full service organization XPE Pharma & Science offers those specialized HR & project services to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical devices, Agri-food Industries and the Healthcare & CRO environment.
Our client, apply science and their global resources to bring therapies to people that extend and significantly improve their lives. They strive to set the standard for quality, safety and value in the discovery, development and manufacture of health care products. Their global portfolio includes medicines and vaccines, as well as many of the world's best-known consumer health care products. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time. Consistent with their responsibility as one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, they collaborate with health care providers, governments and local communities to support and expand access to reliable, affordable health care around the world. For more than 150 years, our client has worked to make a difference for all who rely on them.Job description:
As Mainenance Supervisor you will be accountable for the management of the Maintenance Team for CSP Packaging & Warehousing in order to optimize availability of production equipment by
- Adequate preventive maintenance
- Efficient breakdown interventions
- Defining improvements based on root cause analysis (reliability)
- Optimization and implementation of maintenance strategy
You will be a member of the CSP staff group and report directly to the CSP director.
What other responsibilities will you have?
- You will beaccountable for staffing, training & development, motivation & coaching, giving feedback and effective listening & communication towards his/her colleagues. He/she is responsible for the environment and the health and safety of the team.
You will focus on the departmental objectives in support of the site and the PGM objectives.
- You manage the Maintenance Team to ensure performance.
- Assure quantitative and qualitative staffing of the group;
- Planning and organising of maintenance activities and support of project activities;
- Training, coaching and development of the Team;
- Performance evaluation and reviews;
- You are responsible for the maintenance of equipment in CSP Packaging & Warehousing, e.g.
- 20+ packaging lines
- supporting equipment (waste compactors, small mobile equipment, …)
- warehouse installations (mobile cranes, AGV, picking stations …)
- You provide operational support for trouble shouting and resolution of equipment problems for CSP.
- You guarantee optimal availability of this production equipment by
- Adequate preventive maintenance
- Efficient breakdown intervention (24 hrs- 5 days/week)
- Improvements based on root cause analysis (Reliability)
- You support the installation of new equipment in line with the internal standards, i.e.
- Mechanical & electrical installation
- Machine file
- Sparepart list
- You develop and propose adequate maintenance systems to:
- Optimize the operating conditions of equipment
- Maintain at the lowest life cycle cost
- You assure that related SOP's are available, updated, followed and compliant with current cGMP's and Quality Standards.
- You provide technical guidance to his staff and to other units to inform them on matters concerning equipment and developments of new technologies in his area.
- You set-up of equipment repair budget. Follow-up and reporting of the expenses.
- Contribute to meet departmental objectives with focus on Key Performance indicators (KPI).
- You take the responsibility over the CSP shutdowns. He manages the shutdowns and coordinates all activities associated.
For this position we are looking for?
A Civil or Industrial Engineering Degree in the electro-mechanical field or equivalent by experience. With 5 years experience in an industrial environment (Production, Maintenance or Engineering environment)
You als have the following competences:
- Able to define and implement a maintenance strategy
- Technical notions of German
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Leadership capabilities
- Knowledge, insight and application of safety problemati
Our Client is creating an organisation and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. They will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.
This position is a permanent position with our client. You will get a fix term contract with hospitality - and group insurance, 21 ADV days (40h/week)
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713