Architect building industry M/F
We are looking for a Commercial M/F with architectural expertise to promote a new service to specifiers in Europe
Our customer based in Belgium is a producer of flat glass for the construction industry, the automotive industry, solar applications, and specialized industries !
- Synergies between research and marketing
- Based on their missions of technological innovation and differenciation, researchers and marketing specialists at HQ are working in close collaboration to develop the high-tech glass products and services of tomorrow that will benefit architects and façade makers
In collaboration with a small dedicated team of researchers and commercial specialists in the marketing department, you will be responsible for promoting a new service to specifiers in Europe.
- You are an architect or have worked with architects in the building industry and already rely on a network of architects as such?
- You understand architects and facademakers' challenges when designing new buildings or renovating buildings with new glass?
- You are aware of the tools they use in this respect and how additional services can be provided to add value to their work?
- You have had technical experience in areas such as :
o general aesthetics of facades (eg shape, size, material),
o mechanical performance (eg rigidity, resistance, watertightness)
o thermal and acoustic performances,
o prevailing norms and standards
o glass and insulating glazing units
o best practices for window installation and renovation
- You are fully aware of prevailing architectural trends?
- You can handle CAD or related 3D design softwares?
- You have a keen interest in digital technologies?
- Ideally, you also enjoy a knowledge of glass?
- You are a team-player who enjoys working as part of a global team?
- You have experience in discussing technical issues with architects, facademakers or building specifiers generally speaking: you understand their needs, their language and the way to approach them in a convincing manner?
- You easily interact and engage with different people: engineers , project managers, sales, business & R&D teams?
- You enjoy innovating and being part of a creative environment?
- You are solution minded?
- Fluency in French and/or English is a pre-requisite for this position.
Salary and Benefits
Our customer offer a CDI in a international company; a real challenge!
Interested? Send your resume to Julie Dantinne: email@example.com
See you soon!