Customer Service Administrator
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for the support of the Customer Service team; Stock management, repairs, tenders, customer requests, order management, ...
Our client specialises globally in the development of medical technology and is located in the south of Flemish Brabant. The company is easily reachable by public transport.
For the position of Customer Service Administrator you will focus on following tasks:
- Stock management; monitor and see necessary office materials are available to furnish demo's, letters, print, package and issue samples to support sale of products. Order and replenish sample products for local storage for sales staff usage as designated by management
- Repairs; ensure the company's repair scheduling
- Tenders; Prepare, send and follow up all tender dossiers. Work with Management and Tender team to prepare tenders, proposals, quotes and materials necessary to support or close sale. Assist to see information is collected from responsible individuals effectively and timely to meet time-line requirements
- Answer phone to address queries, requests, orders, deliveries, quotes, samples, and other for the community dealing with our corporation's products. Be customer centric, passionate and actively ready to meet requests, associated activates and time-line
- Process orders and documents required to ship orders, samples, demo, loaner and workshop equipment and marketing collateral to fulfil daily and weekly requirements.Be prepared to juggle and multi-task requirements all day long. Archiving off all documents (orders, invoices,…)
- Engage with team members and other staff to gain information, to problem solve and be proactive with solutions
- Take initiative to recommend new ideas, improvements in operation and suggestions to create an environment dedicated to continuous improvement
For this Customer Service Administrator function, we are looking for someone with following requirements:
- Bachelor or equivalent education with a minimum experience in the Customer service domain
- Good Dutch, English and French
- Strong PC Skills
- Customer oriented attitude, punctual and flexible
- Hands-on and proactive
- Stress resistant and committed
Our client offers an attractive salary-package within a growing and dynamic environment.
*Please note that we can't handle your application if you're profile doesn't match the criteria.