Senior E2E Process Manager
Hungry and motivated to improve customer journey, to engage internal stakeholders and to provide ideal customer experience towards your business clients? Then you might be interested by this position.
My client is an organisation active in the logistics distribution and supply chain industry, and therefore processes and their efficiency are highly important. They have an ancient history in the public sector with a nearly monopoly position on the market, which is now shifting towards a more commercial-competitive partner for a wide range of clients in the industry. Although they have a very big structure and are linked to regulatory organisms, they are highly focused on operational excellence. Their strengths are being a solid company, capable of renewing themselves and improving towards the future, plus a strong focus on innovation for processes as well as products.
Currently they are looking for a Senior E2E Process Manager based in Brussels to support them in their continuing product & process improvement.
As a Senior E2E Process manager you identify the critical customer touchpoints by analyzing complaints and structural issues, and propose improvements in the light of the Corporate priorities. Moreover, you support product managers in drafting the ideal customer experience for new products & services.
As a Senior E2E Process Manager, you should qualify for following requirements:
- Education: Master's degree or equivalent in experience
- Experience: +/- 8 years of relevant experience with an expert profile, preferably within a B2B Services environment
- Languages: Dutch and/or French native, with full professional proficiency in Dutch/French and with basic command in English
- Technical know-how:
- Analysis and development of E2E processes
- Project Management
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Soft skills:
- Internal stakeholder management
- Functional people management
- Ability to comprehend and integrate the needs of the different partners concerned
- Capacity to build and to defend a good argumentation with conviction
- Ability to give and to receive feedback on different levels
- To work for a larger company structure/organisation
- To work in a dynamic, hands on and proactive way with plenty of energy to gather, challenge, analyse and assemble a high volume of information to build effectively good recommendations and to defend them as well
- High level of autonomy
- Proactive and "can do" attitude
- Accountability and responsibility
- Others: analytic mind-set, clear and to the point communication, team player, stress-resistant
The role will provide a solid compensation that will match the success and the skills of the candidate. This compensation consists of a complete and competitive salary package.