Junior Accountant - Perspectives within Finance - Aerospace
Our Client, an International company active in the Aerospace Sector, leader in its sector.
Our Client, located in Zaventem, is an International company active in the Aerospace Sector. It is one of the world's leading company in providing high quality services in the Aerospace sector. They are currently employing over 20.000 people worldwide and 150 people in Belgium. Our client is now looking for a high potential Junior Accountant (<2 years experience) to be in charge of the accounting over Belgium and with time to have more and more financial responsibilities too.
You will directly report to the Financial Controller North of Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- The Accounting over Belgium:
- Responsible for AR, AP and Cash Accounting
- Assist monthly and year- end closings
- Assist in tax obligations
- P&L Analyses
- Haddock Analysis
- Help the Financial Controller with his presentations
- Project analyses
- Bachelor in Accounting
- 1-2 years experience
- English fluent
- Good knowledge with Excel
- Motivated to have more and more financial responsibilities
- A very attractive Salary Package
- Quick evolution possibilities
- International and flexible environment