Junior HR Services Officer
The Junior HR Services Officer ensures the correct execution of various administrative and organizational tasks that are connected to the wages administration (each for a number of specific entities).
Mission We are looking for a Junior HR Services Officer who ensures the correct execution of various administrative and organizational tasks that are connected to the wages administration (each for a number of specific entities). Tasks
- Is responsible for the correct and timely administrative processing of all information (coming from the line management) that concerns the payment of wages and salaries such as sick leave registration and administration; entering data in payroll system; control of the processing by social secretary; assigning premiums – rules regarding leave for the workers; maintaining day-to-day contacts with social secretary
- Solves and pursues problems connected to personal files, passes the most complex files with financial complications to the Head of Comp & Ben
- Provides information and answers questions of the employees: explains social legislation, internal procedures and rules; explains actual files; requests documents – data
- Is able to review and coordinate projects concerning wages and salary administration in order to improve processes constantly and improve automation of processes. Makes listing - analysis - reports according to specific procedures
- Technical skills: You have a bachelor HR
- Experience is an asset (young graduates are also welcome to apply).
- You know social law, payroll and administrative procedures.
- You know about expatriate payroll (experience with payroll abroad is an asset).
- Since we are an international company, we are looking for someone with a good working knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Good Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Word is also crucial.
- Open communication with attention to the needs of the internal customer is important for us. You are critical and curious to review processes and ways of working. You would describe yourself as detail conscious and stress resistance in a highly changing environment
We are looking forward to meet you. Please attach your motivation letter and CV and make sure your CVWarehouse profile is up to date. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.