EXPATRIATION DEPUTY (M/F)
For one of our clients located in Brussels, we are looking for a TRLINGUAL EXPATRIATION DEPUTY for a long term temporary assignment.Description de la fonction
For its department in charge of management of expatriation, the Expatriation Deputy is the co-referent for specific BU’s of the company and works in collaboration with Expatriation Advisors and Expatriation Officers to ensure that expatriate mission is compliant with international regulations and that all benefits and support are granted to the expatriate, in accordance with the company International Mobilty guidelines.
- Upon receipt of complete expat mission information by Expatriation Advisor, preparation of contractual documents based on templates. Ensure review by Expatriation Advisor;
- Facilitate contractual signature process with management and expatriate, and follow up. Keep track of signatures in activity log;
- Prepare expatriation package calculation, based on calculation template. Self-analysis of the calculation prior to ensuring review from the Expatriation Advisor;
- Upon mission initiation, ensure correct data input of info sheet in the specific Database;
- Follow up on immigration process. Analyse immigration needs, and coordinate immigration process between external immigration provider and internally;
- Participate in budgetary exercise of expatriation costs (in collaboration with Expatriation Advisors and Officers). Gathering cost data in possession;
- Provide payroll information to foreign payrolls and coordinate information provided to home & host payroll in case of split payroll;
- With regards to insurance plans, ensure affiliation of assignee and family members respond to structural queries from the assignees;
- Regarding tax assistance provided to assignees, when needed, the Deputy collaborates in the collection of documents within the company entities to prepare the tax returns together with the Officer. The Deputy will be requested to prepare answers to fiscal questions;
- For assignees who are inpatriated to Belgium, the Deputy is in charge to review tax bills, communication to payroll, addition of specific paragraphs on contractual documents and calculations. Deputy will also cooperate in preparation of Special Tax request documents;
- For assignees who are expatriated from Belgium to France, the Deputy will prepare and possibly review the withholding tax calculations (RAS);
- Ideally experience in HR, preferably in an international context or in expatriates management for a minimum of 3 years;
- Higher degree education or with relevant experience in expatriation matters;
- Very strong organizational skills;
- Candidate must be flexible as there is a wide variety of tasks, and responsibilities on different geographical BU’s will request strong comprehension of specificities per region;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Precision, accuracy;
- Client driven & Team player;
- Fluent knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft (Excel, Word, Access is a plus).
Long assignment within a company that is a major player in its domain.
Exceptionnal environment, fast moving and challenging culture.