Trilingual Management Assistant (h/f)
Our client is a large engineering company in the energy sector.
As Management Assistant:
- You provide assistance to a Group Manager and a team of about 10 project managers
- You are responsible for managing scheduling, organise meetings and travel
- You are responsible for answering and following up telephone calls and welcoming external visitors
You handle all secretarial tasks of the projects in an independent way
(word processing, handling of documents such as meeting reports, technical notes, e-mail in Hyperinfo, filing, etc.)
- You have a diploma in Secretarial Studies or similar and you have a few years of work experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You have excellent working knowledge of office softwares (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- You have good communication skills and are able to build relationships with your professional contacts (employees, customers, suppliers)
- You are an initiative taker and implement targeted initiatives with a view to anticipating potential problems
- You are flexible in your working schedule and open to acquire new skills
- You are discreet, precise and punctual
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers an attractive salary package and a dynamic and stimulating work environment.