Medical Science Liaison
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Medical Science Liaison Organisation description:
XPE is looking for a trilingual (NL-FR-EN) MSL to sign a full time permanent contract at our client, who is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars, to reinforce the Belgian Medical team.
Medical DepartmentJob description:
- Key member of the Belgian Medical department
- Develop & implement customer facing medical strategies
- Primary liaison role with the medical and scientific community for non-promotional medical & scientific topics
- Focus: new-coming biosimilars of a full Company's pipeline
- You will spend 80% of your time in the field
- Communicate and inform both the medical & scientific community and internal teams on complex scientific and medical information on disease areas in which the company is involved, and on their products; to support the safe, effective and appropriate use of the medicines.
- Participate in the selection process to identify appropriately qualified experts the company would wish to engage in collaborative efforts - such as potential research collaborations or educational and advisory roles (Advisory Boards, Congresses, Symposia, etc.); while ensuring a high level of scientific or educational integrity in these collaborative efforts.
- Support internal sales and marketing teams and members of the Country organization to develop their scientific and technical expertise through the delivery of scientific update presentations. Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other in-field members while retaining functional independence.
- Ensure a strong medical and scientific presence for the company in key academic centers by facilitation of research and educational initiatives, while supporting requests for medical and scientific information on products or areas of therapeutic interest to the company.
- Assist in the initiation, oversight and follow up of clinical studies and medical projects initiated within the therapeutic area for which the MSL carries responsibility (e.g. post marketing clinical activities such as registry/database projects, epidemiological surveys, post-authorization studies (phase IV).)
- Act as the point of contact with external experts to facilitate investigator initiated study (IIS) ideas and requests for support to the local, regional and global medical teams as appropriate.
- Provide key external experts and internal medical and clinical teams with scientific and technical support for publications of scientific or medical interest.
• Advanced scientific degree or equivalent by experience
o At least 2 to 3 year experience in a pharmaceutical environment with preferably contacts with external experts
o Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- Important Asset: Expertise in immunology and/or hematology
- Eager to learn new subject areas and environments
- Excellent written & spoken communication & presentation skills
- Ability to develop & maintain strong collaborative relationships
- Entrepreneurial personality
• Permanent full time contract on the client's payroll
- Competitive salary package including bonus, net allowance, company car, pension plan, hospital & disability plan, lunch vouchers, laptop & mobile
- Work for an energetic and driven global generic and biosimilar leader
- Work within an entrepreneurial culture and challenging learning environment for all associates with an ongoing focus to develop people
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713