Process Engineer Logistic
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
About the role
Do you have a first experience in logistic? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Come and join our team in Jupille where you could become the right hand man/woman of the logistics manager
As a process engineer logistics, you will manage the levels of stocks and materials within the warehouse. You will as well be the go to person to implement new tools or lead improvements projects within the logistic area in Jupille.
You will have the following duties:
- Support the implementation of Best Practices
- Analyse performances and perform a root cause analysis to identify improvements points
- Analyse how the logistic department can be improved, make recommendation and implement new process
- Develop training program for the teams within the warehouse to make sure the tools implemented are fully utilised
- Manage costs and improve service levels
- Create daily and weekly visibility on the daily activities of the warehouse via a dashboard
About the candidate
To become our next process engineer logistics, you will have:
- A degree in business studies, management, supply chain or related subjects
- A first experience within logistics operations (3-4 years)
- Experience in team management and project management
- Strong knowledge in logistic operations, transportation, cost structure within a warehouse
- Analytical and leadership skills. Ability to create good working relationships with your stakeholders.
- Speak fluent French and English. Speaking Dutch additionally would be a plus.
- A curious mind and an eagerness to learn
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.