We are looking for candidates with an education at an Associate Level in Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics). Candidates typically have experience in repairing and maintaining bigger equipment, preferably at customer sites.
Our client is a leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. the core of their expertise is based on modifications on materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality.
- Is skilled in a range of processes, procedures, systems and tool sets to carry out assigned tasks or has developed deep skills and knowledge of tools in a single area
- Uses knowledge of how the team integrates with others to accomplish the team objectives
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication and the sharing of collective knowledge
- Provides informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on practice and existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of the team; uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency
- Explains technical information within the team
Customer Service & Support
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Consultancy (6 to 9 months) + hiring under client's payroll