Credit Project Manager
Based in Brussels, under the responsibility of the Group Head of Credit Administration, you will be involved in the implementation of the organizational and regulatory projects of the Credit and Structured Finance department.Your position:
- You write procedures and implement the reporting tools in connection with the credit risk policies (ECB recommendations)
- You ensure the link with the Finance and risk management departments in the framework of the implementation of regulatory projects (IFRS9, Anacredit reporting, …)
- You harmonize, within the group, the procedures for the credit portfolio monitoring (annual revision, non performing exposure monitoring, pledge monitoring, …)
- You contribute in organizational projects related to the group-level credit business
- You have a master degree in a Financial or Economical direction;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the banking sector within a Credit or a Risk Management Department;
- You have a good command of French and English, Dutch is an asset;
- You know and /or are interested in the regulatory framework
- You have project management skills and able to collaborate with different departments;
- You are able to work autonomously in an organized and pro-active manner;
- You are assertive;
- You have the ability to drive people towards optimization processes;
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.