Contact Center Manager
Verisure is Europe’s leading provider of full-service safety, security and home control solutions. Verisure home alarms are the most widely installed in Europe. Thanks to focused marketing and sales presence and a strong focus on quality and service, their customers are among the most satisfied in the industry. They are currently active in 14 countries in Europe and Latin America, with 10,000 employees worldwide serving 2.2 million customers. In Belgium & the Netherlands, Verisure has over 370 employees. The company has been continuously growing over the years thanks to an innovative sales structure supported by a strong digital presence and qualitative products & services. To further develop and sustain this growth, they are looking for a:
Contact Center Manager
Convert the online leads to sales with an analytical & people-minded focus
The driving force of the company, together with your team
Together with your 3 supervisors you lead the Contact Center, which plays a pivotal role in the sales process, to extraordinary successes in the company. In addition to the daily and operational management, you focus on:
• A deep understanding of the business and commercial cycle, from marketing to sales & delivery. With a strategic mindset and in consultation with the sales and marketing department, you decide what approach is needed to get the best conversion rate from leads to bookings.
• The management of 3 teams: telebooking NL , telebooking FR and Telesales (including the moves). Within these teams you create a sales and result-driven environment, based on KPI-s, conversion rates, satisfaction, ... You coach, motivate and encourage growth in your team.
• You understand the needs of the team and company and you come up with creative solutions based on a strong analysis. You share and implement best practices with and from your international colleagues.
• You focus permanently on the optimization of services and way of working. With a creative and pro-active approach you come up with innovative ideas to design and implement new processes and changes.
Creative, analytical & process-minded
• You have a Master’s degree and experience in a similar role as Contact Center Manager / Teamleader or in a similar environment (Business Analyst, Lead Desk / Conversion, Customer Operations, .... )
• You understand the B2C environment, more specific similar environments with recurring commercial subscriptions (telecom, energy, ...). You have a good knowledge of the market, challenges and client needs in this environment.
• You have an analytical approach to the business and process improvements and you can translate this into concrete actions. You know the importance of processes, KPIs and ROI measurements in this role and for your team.
• You have a strategic mindset with a helicopter view and you know how to bring structure. You have a creative mindset and you come up with out of the box and innovative ideas.
• You coach, motivate and steer your team members towards results and their own potential and growth.
• You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
New position to design
A position in which you can develop professionally and exchange with your peers in other countries in a leading international and continuously growing company. Strong ambitions for the future and many opportunities.
You can further design this position and you get the change to participate in an extensive People Management course and personalized onboarding program. You will receive the autonomy to take initiatives and set up new projects and you report to the Marketing Director.
The company culture is based on an open attitude, trust & responsibility and growth.
You will receive a competitive salary and appealing fringe benefits, including a company car.
Contact details Mercuri Urval: ref. BE-03379 – tel. +32 (0)2 715 09 99 – www.mercuriurval.be