Quality auditor automotive M/F
You have strong knowledge in process and system audits? You are fluent in German and English and you are looking for a position in a Quality team?
For our customer in Brabant Wallon, we are looking for an international Quality auditor automotive (F/M).
You will be responsible for:
- Development and follow-up of the suppliers in EU
- Implementation of the revised ISO/ IATF norms within the organization
- Maintain and expand the quality system
- Organization and management for the several audits types (external, internal, suppliers)
Your main tasks:
- Maintenance of the quality system
- Analyses and implement the evolution of the ISO/ IATF norms
- Supervises and realizes the audit plan in EU (internal system/ process audits, supplier audits)
- Development and follow-up of suppliers
- Responsible for corporate "Product Creation Process" audits for Automotive EU (lead auditor within the organization)
- Support the quality managers and quality engineers for organization and follow-up of customer system audits
- Train the organization about audit methods, manage the auditors pool
- Ensure the interface with external certification bodies
- Track and centralize the customer evaluations
- Centralize the customer specific requirements
- You are looking for a position in a Quality team with multiple contacts (with the management, Quality colleagues from EU and other continents, purchasing department, suppliers)?
- You are fluent in German and English?
- You have strong knowledge in process and system audits (for the automotive sector)?
- You have experience in implementation of the ISO 9001 - ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 norms?
- You have technical knowledge in mechanical, plastics, raw materials, metal sheets, metrology, …?
- You are international minded? You are ready to travel every week in EU?
- You are autonomous, rigorous, problem solver, positive minded?
Salary and Benefits
Interested by this great opportunity like System Quality Engineer / Quality auditor automotive ? Send your application to Julie Dantinne "firstname.lastname@example.org".
See you soon!