You want to grow your career as a HR Officer and learn everything about soft HR? Don't hesitate to contact me.
Our client is one of the leaders in the advertising industry. They are located in Vilvoorde and are reachable by public transport. We are looking for a dynamic and bilingual HR Officer who will be in charge of Recruitment and Training.
As HR Officer, you are part of a team of 3 people and you will report to the HR Manager.
You are in charge of implementing the HR strategy in terms of recruitment, on-boarding and learning & development. You aim to offer the best service to your internal clients.
- Together with the hiring Managers, you make detailed analysis of the recruitment needs and redaction of the job descriptions
- Selection of the best channels to fill in the vacancy
- Organisation of the sourcing
- Analysis of the applications and phone screenings
- In depth interviews
- Advises and recommendations to the Hiring Managers
- Update the talent pool, and keep regular contact with the candidates
- Make sure that every applicant gets feedback
- Participate in career reviews and evaluations in order to apply our development policies
- Together with the managers, establishment and implementation of the training & development plans
Other HR responsibilities
- Offer an operational HR support: conflict management, onboarding and exit interviews, answer to the questions of the colleagues and the Managers
- HR projects management
- Help the HR Manager to develop an efficient HR strategy
The ideal HR Officer has/is:
- A Bachelor degree preferably within Human Resources
- Bilingual in Dutch and French with a good knowledge of English
- An experience of at least 4 years in recruitment & selection (internal or external role).
- An experience in Learning & Development (it is an asset)
- A good knowledge of Insights Discovery and/or Lifo
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Diplomatic, honest, result-oriented
- Enthusiastic and spontaneous
We offer you the possibility to grow and work as a team in a dynamic sector.