Junior Account Manager (Dutch speaker)
About the company
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
The company is one of the fastest IT Belgian companies. Our sales department in Auderghem is looking for an amazing and dynamic Junior Account Manager (also called Junior Business Advisor). The team which is young and international follows mainly the "Work hard play hard" mindset. Several activities are often organized during the year such as weekly sport sessions, monthly apéro and much more!
We are looking for several junior business advisors to join us at the Odoo in Auderghem. Join us for an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience.
- Manage and steer the Odoo’s network of partners located in different countries
- Enable partners to grow their Odoo activity
- Analyze the end clients’ needs to dispatch these final customers to your partners
- Demo the Odoo software to end clients
- Propose Odoo services and licenses matching their needs
- Reach your monthly targets and grow your own network of partners
- Business Master degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 0 to 3 years technology sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Hunting spirit
- Business intelligence to solve partner problems
Nice to have
- Strong Internal Motivation
- Entrepreneurial drive and a creative thinker
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive with excellent negotiation skills
- Polished telephone manner
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment
- Ability to speak additional languages a plus
What do we offer you?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package (fixed + commissions)
- Advanced trainings: Functional and Sales trainings
- An international and flexible Company with offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities and challenges and a fast evolution
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
What's a typical day at Odoo?
Your tasks are as varied as:
- Empower the existing Odoo partners’ network by providing them the tools and your knowledge of Odoo and your sales skills.
- Train and educate partners
- Enable partners to grow their Odoo activity through own prospection
- Propose Odoo services and licenses to partner prospect's business pains
- Analyze the project/need/business to provide a proper local partner to the final customers
- Organize joined events with partners
- Create interest by providing quality demo's to companies
- No prospection