Maintenance Team Leader
YOUR JOB POSITION:
Your main responsabilities are:
- Manage all financial aspects of Maintenance through ongoing job forecasting.
- Set clear goals and expectations to technicians.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
- Provide coaching to technicians.
- Maintain network of professional relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree (electricity/electromechanics…)
- Min. 3 years’ experience in electrical maintenance and in a leadership role (supervisor/team leader).
- Good verbal and written communication in English & French.
- Strong computer skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, problem solver.