Our client provides essential healthcare barrier protection against injury, infection and contamination for millions of people in industry, in medicine, at home and in special environments, such as pharmaceuticals and microelectronics.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION • The role will provide internal sales support directly to the field Sales team in order to increase their sales efficiency and drive sales growth by managing inbound and outbound qualification and prospecting; • The role will increase the efficiency of the field Sales Reps by identifying and qualifying new opportunities from lead generation activities (campaign and event follow-up), re-engaging with and harvesting existing business (lost business or new opportunities from existing end user and distributor data), researching target vertical and accounts and ensuring CRM data quality accuracy RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES 1. Via direct customer contact this role will identify and qualify new lead opportunities generated by the Sales Support team and follow-up existing end user business in order to free up field sales reps time for hunting and closing 2. Build effective relationships with segmented customers by maintaining regular contact and have a solid understanding of the customers' business needs 3. Act as internal CRM specialist and manage the CRM database to ensure customer data accuracy 4. Work closely with the Sales team to achieve the sales objectives and to regularly update Sales on the outbound activities progress 5. Work closely with the Sales Support team to achieve the lead generation objectives and to regularly update Sales Support on the outbound activities progress 6. Identify opportunities, produce leads and book if required appointments for the Sales team 7. Report outbound activities performance to the Commercial Operations VP and Sales VPs 8. Liaise effectively with all departments (CS/Marketing/Sales) within Ansell 9. Give commercial support to the sales team by following the order pattern of his/her customers, checking forecasts and supply against the order pattern and contact the customer to obtain the forecasted orders
A. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in an international customer support position
- Fluent Dutch and English, French is a plus, and good oral and written knowledge of another European language
- Fluent German and English speaking and writing. Dutch or French is a plus, and good oral and written knowledge of another European language
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in an inside sales/telemarketing/ telesales role
- Excellent telephone and written skills to communicate by phone and email
- Experience in engaging in business to business selling support
- Fast learner, must be able to deal with technical product information
- Experience of using business management systems (SAP/CRM)
- Good use of MS office (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook)
B. PERSONAL SKILLS
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer facing communication skills both to develop rapport and utilize questioning techniques to assess and develop opportunities, while maintaining a client service orientation
- Self-directed with an aptitude for the art of selling and convincing customers in multiple environments
- Ability to operate independently and with minimal day to day direction within clearly defined goals and objectives
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Ability to concentrate on tasks, make decisions and work calmly and effectively in a high-pressure, deadline oriented environment.
- Willingness to be flexible with time and adjust to a changing work environment.
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information.
Salary and Benefits
The assignment would be for 6 months , with if successful, possibility to extend the contract.