LABORATORY INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (M/F) - EN/FR
For our client, an International firm specialized in medical research, we are looking for a Laboratory Information Management System administrator (M/F) - EN/FR.Description de la fonction
In this role, the LIMS Administrator will be responsible for the implementation of the new LIMS system and daily ensuring that the system is maintained in a state which meets current regulatory expectations.
This will involve :
- Technical writing and attention to detail for the maintenance of SOPs and execution of validation protocols.
- Routine updates to the system for new methods and material will be processed following requests from laboratory management and SME’s.
- Supports the PCRU Safety Lab staff and general study support.
- Respond to requests and queries around lab data in support of studies activities.
- Executes periodic database maintenance to include SQL scripts daily, weekly and at the end of a study
- Responds to software and hardware failures as needed. Works with BT partners to resolve issues
Expected profile :
Bachelors degree in Computer Science with preferred five (5) years of experience
Information Systems Management, Internet Technology or related field of study preferred.
Work experience in a laboratory environment is a plus.
Fluency in :
- Oracle SQL (PL/SQL to a lesser degree)
- System set-up, testing and programming experience
- Quest TOAD
- Electronic Clinical and Lab Data Management System
- Business Objects Crystal Reports
- Visual basic-style script development
Understanding of :
- N-tier system architecture
- Programming concepts
- Clinical testing concepts
- Understanding of local regulatory requirements (e.g. ICH, GCP) is a plus
- Understanding of the drug development process is a plus
- Laboratory instrumentation and middleware (Data Innovations, Dawning Technologies) used to connect instrumentation to a Lab Information System.
Fluent in English
Experience with managing projectsConditions de travail
Long term assignment in International environment. You’ll partner with colleagues of diverse backgrounds and abilities.