Franchise District Manager - North of the Country
Our client is a leading company in the Home Decoration industry operating in several countries in Europe.
The Franchise District Manager is accountable for the operational performance of field operations within an assigned area. He/she is also responsible for meeting and exceeding growth projections through new business development and conversions of franchise opportunities.
As Franchise District Manager :
- You will be the single point of contact for the franchises
- You'll be responsible for leading the store management teams to drive sales and profitability, while developing the professional abilities of unit management staff.
- You will be also responsible for ensuring the proper implementation and effective application of all operational standards including order accuracy, speed of service, product quality, cleanliness and most importantly Customer Service
- You will work in close collaboration with the internal departments and will also take part in the committees (products, communication, merchandising, marketing) in order to implement the strategy on the field
- You will actively participate to the network development by recruiting new partnerships
Our ideal candidate will have a great attitude and customer oriented personality. Qualifications include:
- University degree and 7-10 years' experience as Franchise District Manager or Multi-unit operator or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You are Dutch native with outstanding knowledge of French and English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You enjoy working with people
- You show perseverance and conviction
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills
- Strong talent and performance-management skills
- Solid financial analysis skills
- You master Microsoft office (Word, PP, Excel, Outlook)
You may enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary in line with your level of experience, bonus, and benefit package including a company car.
- The opportunity to oversee and develop stores in a growing brand