Advanced Product / Process Development Engineer
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 25 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Our client is a world-wide supplier in the pharmaceutical/medical industry. They are urgently recruiting an Advanced Product / Process Development Engineer (M/F).
- You display standard engineering principles to resolve difficult problems, from conception to final design with team inputs.
- You plan, schedule and lead project assignments in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with minimal guidance.
As part of R&D, you develop parts of the medical product projects and program by carrying out specific tasks with minimal supervision and instruction according to the product development process:
- Designing parts of the product; Preparing necessary protocols and reports for project design history filing; Contributing to the overall project development by sharing & providing ideas; Participates and leads technical project reviews;
- Presenting project results, data and progress in an oral & written way to project team
In practice :
- You schedule and lead a team (with minimal guidance) through the planning and execution of a small support project or defined piece of a larger support project. This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with cross-functional teams.
- You devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles. You maintain a high degree of engineering knowledge
- You are able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- You supervise/coordinate engineers and/or technicians on assigned work.
- You are able to convince management on courses of action with minimal assistance using both written and verbal methods (in English and French).
- You effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional teams with guidance.
- You must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications.
- You have an educational background in mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, material sciences fields.
- You have a good command of mechanical design knowledge through a significative experience
- Good knowledge with a CAD software
- You have good communication skills to work in English (spoken, written, read)
- You have a good knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Knowledge in the following engineering disciplines is a real advantage: film extrusion, molding, sealing and assembling of plastic components
- You can translate project requirements into appropriate concrete actions.
- You demonstrate full competency in all aspects of engineering support.
- You interact effectively with multifunctional team members.
- You able to work as in independent way and requires only general guidance
- A first experience in the pharmaceutical/medical area is an asset
- Good computer skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Statistics is an asset.
- You are eager to learn and continuously improve.
- You have an helicopter view
- You have a problem solving approach and are solution oriented
- A Black Belt certification (lean principles) is an asset (as a Six Sigma certification)
- You demonstrate the right balance between analytical and synthetical skills.
Keywords : electromechanical, électromécanique, ingénieur électromécanique, CAD, product development engineer, mechanical engineer, process engineer, biomedical engineer, pharmaceutical, medical, pharma, pharmaceutique, product development, process, industrial design, catia, solidworks, proengineer, design, electromechanical engineer
- A compelling job.
- Multicultural working environment.
- Join a world of expertise.
- Enjoy mobility and training opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
To apply for this function in 1 STEP:
Prepare your CV,
Click on « APPLY NOW » and upload your CV.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Design / Création / Fonction journalistique | Sciences | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Sciences | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Bio-ingénieur | Sciences | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur civil | Sciences | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Sciences | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience