For one of our clients, we are looking for an demand planner (m/v):
Demand Planning position is responsible for forecasting activities associated with customer products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from the commercial teams. This will be the integration point between sales and the supply chain team.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
Years of Experience: Two to Three years of experience as a planner in a complex environment (pharmacy, chemistry)
Education/Training: Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics
Languages: Trilingual or Dutch/French + English
You will have to work independent in a big company with a lot of challenges.