Fleet and Administration manager
As a Fleet & Administration Manager, you will support the company with all administration related to Fleet and be responsible of the supervision of accountancy of the company.
Our client is a worldwide leader in the aviation industry. Following their continuous growth and international expansion, today they are looking for a Fleet and Administration Manager.
The Fleet and Administration Manager Profile has the following responsibilities:
- Creation of new PO's and follow up from Order processing to billing
- Follow-up and check of the lease contracts
- Keep rental files in order and keep track of all updates and/or amendments
- Fill in and process the necessary reporting on a monthly basis
- Organize and maintain all back office administration
Profiel van kandidaat
The Fleet and Administration Manager Profile has the following profile:
- Excellent administration skills and experience in operations processes
- Minimum 10 years' experience in general workplace administration in an industrial environment.
- Finance: Understanding the accounting principles, the ability to set up business cases
- People management
- Communication skills, Analytical mind, Proactive team player
- Languages: Dutch, English, French - Italian is a plus.
- Experience to work with the Navision-based ERP system
An attractive package, but most importantly, the opportunity to work in a multinational Belgian company.