Part Time Administrative Assistant
Our client is a Research & Consulting company situated in the center of Brussels. Their portfolio of services covers today a wide range of activities in different areas, including the circular and innovative economy, agriculture and food safety, migration and home affairs and events organisation.
- Office management & secretarial support (reporting to office manager):
- Reception duties;
- Phone & main mailbox management;
- Office (Public) Calendar / Weekly planning;
- Booking / meeting support (meeting rooms, lunches, restaurants,...);
- Courier delivery and mail support;
- Office supplies orders (stationeries, drinks, newspapers, …);
- Basic IT support (skype, basic IT workstations connections, printers, …);
- Backup support for administrative proposal to the European Commission , administrative project management;
- Layouting of various reports and proposals.
- Languages: EN/FR
- MS Office has no secrets for you;
- Other computer programs / tools is a plus;
- You are flexible to manage all sorts of tasks;
- You are structured, organised, precise, motivated and able to work within a multi-cultural environment and team.
- You already have experience as personal assistant or in a administrative function;
- Preferably having worked in an international/multinational company.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers a competitive Salary Package.