Secretary in an International Law Firm in Brussels
Our Client is an international law firm with offices in Beijing, Brussels, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Shanghai, Silicon Valley, and Washington, DC. The firm advises multinational corporations on significant transactional, litigation, regulatory, and public policy matters.
- Coordinate and maintain effective office procedures and efficient work flow;
- Comply with policies and procedures;
- Establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with supervisors, co-workers, clients, etc.;
- Schedule appointments and maintain calenders;
- Make arrangements and coordinate conferences and meetings;
- Receive ans assist visitors and telephone callers referring them to the appropriate persons as circumstances warrant;
- Arrange business itineraries and coordinate conferences and meetings;
- Type materials from longhand or rough copy;
- Sort, read and annotate incoming mail and documents;
- Determine routing, signatures required and maintain follow-ups;
- Compose correspondence and prepare communications outlined by attorney in oral or written directions;
- Research and abstract information and support data in preparation for meetings, work projects and reports;
- Maintain filing and records and other office flow procedures;
- Prepare billings and ottorney's timesheets.
- You hold a three year degree or you are equivalent by relevant experience;
- You are fluent in written and oral German. Any other EU language is an asset;
- You are computer literate (MS Office / Windows)
- You are dynamic and flexible with a positive attitude;
- You are able to work under stress;
- You are meticulous, service-minded and very well organized;
- You are a team player able to work independently.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers on-the-job training, well equipped office facilities and an attractive compensation package including benefits such as a hospitalisation insurance and pension plan.