Compliance Officer Senior
You will join the team of compliance experts and report to the Head of Compliance.
In the role of Compliance Officer in the mother company you will be in charge of:
- Supporting the team with the preparation of trainings, e-learnings, tests related to Compliance topics
- Update, drafting and harmonization of policies, procedures and controls
- Performing parts of second level controls
- Following the evolution of the regulatory environment in the financial sector
- Leading regulatory projects as MIFID, MAD/MAR, …at European level
- Coordinate international teams.
- You are preferably certified by the FSMA/BNB as Compliance Officer
- You are familiar with the banking environment and financial products
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in the financial sector and 3 years as a Compliance Officer
- You have strong written communication skills in French or Dutch and English
- You have a positive and team player personality
- Good IT skills and some experience in project management are a plus
- You have a Master in Law or Economics and knowledge of the Belgian banking regulations.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.