- Development and support of the existing sites.
- Establish web-solutions based on the business requirements.
- Structural and functional analysis.
- Feeding technical requirements into projects.
- Optimization of website oriented databases
- Development of requests and communication with the database.
- Programming and problem solving.
- Creating applications / developments which will keep us at the forefront of online gaming.
- Any other duties as requested by your manager and commensurate with the role.
- Optimization of website oriented databases.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in website development.
- Previous exposure to developing or working on client facing high traffic transactional websites.
- Good general knowledge about IT software, procedures and infrastructure
- Essential in-depth knowledge and user experience of PHP, SQL, XML.
- Confident with APIs development and implementation (REST/JSONRPC).
- Familiar with relational databases (preferably MySQL)
- Knowledge in Agile methodology is a plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Yii or other MVC frameworks is an asset
- Fluent French / English or Dutch / English
- liable, organized, able to prioritise and deliver results.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Be motivated & enthusiastic.
- Good client (internal & external) relationship skills.
- Need to be able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A new challenging environment within the online entertainment industry
- Competitive package
- Opportunity to join a young successful team in a fast-growing company
To apply send your CV by e-mail: Soufian.email@example.com
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Sports / Loisirs / Tourisme - général | IT / Internet
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Sports / Loisirs / Tourisme - général | Développement IT
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Sports / Loisirs / Tourisme - général | Web Application Developer
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Sports / Loisirs / Tourisme - général | Web Designer