As Facility Manager, your responsibility will be to take charge of the technical and administrative management of the buildings and equipment of our group in Belgium as well as to study, commission and follow-up the renovation/ construction works to ensure the daily monitoring of the progress made at the construction sites.
- You will in charge of the implementation and follow up on the Facility Management of the group.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team.
- Manage the activities and the resources and work out the planning.
- You will support the management in preparing projects and budgets of the department by presenting reports.
- You will collaborate with contractors and subcontractors
- You will develop, implement and coordinate maintenance, preventive maintenance and equipment/building reparation programs in cooperation with the Prevention Advisor, notably by implementing a property management and Facility Management program.
- You will watch over the cost control (management of energy, maintenance contracts, supplier contracts etc.) and the implementation of the blanket orders for the group.
- You will monitor and check the orders and the invoices.
- You will prepare the bill of costs for the buildings.
- You will ensure all activities comply to the regulations, take care of the administrative management and follow up on permits and authorizations needed for the activities of the group.
- You will establish the scope statements of the services, launch calls for bids and analyse the quotations.
- You will manage the preparation, follow-up and administration of the activities of subcontractors.
- You will supervise the construction sites by guaranteeing an ethical and professional collaboration between the contractors and subcontractors.
- You have received a higher technical training related to this function (construction, buildings) with a minimum level of Bachelor / Engineer or the equivalent through work experience.
- You have a knowledge of the RGPT/ARAB.
- Fluent French / Dutch and a good knowledge of English
- Around 5 years of experience as Facilities Manager
- Leadership skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- You are discreet, autonomous, rigorous, methodical and organized.
- You have a good team spirit, a sense of priorities and solid communication skills.
- You are flexible (reachable during the evenings and weekends when necessary) and stress resistant.
- You have a driver’s license type B, enabling you to visit the construction sites on a regular basis.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to work within the online entertainment industry.
- The role offers a new challenging environment and a competitive package as well as various other fringe benefits.
- To apply send your CV and cover letter to Soufian El Houdaifi – email@example.com